Dance With Attitude ... Passion for Dance, Rhythm for Life
Glasgow's First Dance Centre in the West End ! (Est 2003)
Kick start your metabolism, release those happy hormones, open up your life, improve your confidence, meet new people and give yourself a unique workout that builds strength & flexibility AND puts a smile on your face!
We offer a wide range of dance styles for both adults and kids for absolute beginners upwards. You can find our full range of classes and times on the timetable - just click on a class and it'll take you through to a description on style, what to wear etc. check out our prices here
Once you've chosen what you want to try just come along about 20 mins early first time to register (no registration fee) and you can go to any class you like after that.
There's no need to book for adult classes (unless it's a workshop or course) and you can join at any time throughout the year. You can buy blocks of classes, passports or just pay as you go. For kids however, please do book a place.
- Wide Range of Dance Styles from Tango to Tap, Ballroom to Breakin
- Quality Classes for Adults & Kids
- Mirrored Studios with Sprung Floors
- Start Anytime - No need to book for adult classes
- In - house cafe (La Bodega Tapas Bar) with free WiFi
- Pay as you Go / Buy class Bundles / Dance Passport
- On-street unrestricted parking
- Performance nights & Showcases
- Take the Introductory Dance Challenge £20 for 2weeks unlimited classes
- Buy Gift Vouchers & Tickets for our events at La Bodega Tapas Bar Below or go to our prices page for more info.
You Can Buy your Gift Vouchers and Event Tickets Here:
April 21, 2016
Please note that Zumba is OFF Saturday 23rd April and Bouncefit is OFF Monday 25th April. All other classes running normally
Pay As You Go
£6.70 / £5.70 students (student price also applies for retired, nhs and armed forces)
Our monthly dance passport allows you to attend as many classes as you want each week!
1 month passport £70
Introductory Dance Challenge - a great way to try out different styes
2 consecutive weeks of unlimited classes for £20
Click here to view all our options